December 24, 2012

Hiatus

hiatus:  an interruption in time or continuity : break; especially : a period when something (as a program or activity) is suspended or interrupted (source)

I've taken a hiatus from blogging lately. There's lots happening this time of year and I'm thankful to be more involved in the goings-on this time around compared to 2011! Still have much to say, process, and share...so I hope you continue reading/following this blog in 2013.

For now, I'd like to share a holiday greeting with you all:



We wish you a merry Christmas, 
peace in your minds, 
and love in your hearts.
-Laura & Joshua

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Happy New Year (almost)! I really hope you used that picture as a holiday card because that is just hilarious! Hoping 2013 is happy and healthy for you, your husband and your family!

Laura said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Alexis! And yes - you've pegged us: that was indeed our Christmas card this year. :) ha! I hope 2013 is a year of good health for us all. Cheers!

Sandy said...

I LOVED the card! Made me smile and laugh! You two are fun, creative and VERY special to me!