October 16, 2013

TNBC Facts

Breast cancer. Other types of cancer. Do you know there are subtypes to nearly every major type of cancer? There are!

Below are infographics I discovered this morning via the TNBC Foundation Facebook feed I receive. I want to pass on the information that explains facts we know about BC and this particular subtype. (Which, incidentally, has 6-7 identified sub-subtypes, too...) The mystery is slowly unraveling in real time. Just wish it could happen at the speed of light rather than based on funding, politics, and myriad other variables.

Got questions about BC or TNBC? Please feel free to ask general and personal questions via comments on the blog. I'll do my best to respond and get answers if I don't know myself. Dialogue is important. Communication is key. Understanding is powerful.



Triple negative breast cancer


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these infographics - a great way to share information!

There was a time when the only breast cancer type I knew about was: "Breast cancer"

Regards,
Underinformed Anon

Laura said...

Anon: thanks for your candor! Glad you liked the infographic, too.