July 23, 2013

BC Infographic

I'd like to share an informative infographic with you all. There will probably come a time another woman (or women) I know will be diagnosed, although I hope that I won't know many that do. It's a club that you don't want to be a part of, but boy is it uplifting to meet others that have "been there, done that" and "get" what this experience is all about.

Please pass on this information to anyone you know that could benefit from: knowing the facts, checking their breasts (male and female!!), or not feeling alone in their journey.

There's definitely a part of me that wants to know more about this disease. Like what specifically causes it? What are surefire ways of stopping its growth? When will there be a cure? So many questions...hopefully time and bonafide research will elicit answers.

Code Pink
source: http://www.onlinenursingprograms.com/code-pink/

No comments: