January 24, 2012

Top 10: Why Radiation Gets a "Glowing" Endorsement

Here's my crack at a fun audio introduction to this Top 10 list. Turn your speakers on, press the play button, and enjoy!



Acting tough.
(Oct. 2011 pic)
10. If you absorb enough radiation, you won't have to use night lights and can save on light bills.

9. I always wanted my freckles to link up and equal a great tan. Well, I may get a perma-tan on a quadrant of my body now!

8. I can have the highest Geiger counter score in a room full of people.

7. Have you ever powdered (with corn starch) your armpit, boob, and arm? Didn't think so.

6. It's a daily gig so it keeps me off the streets and out of the bars.

5. There are minimal side effects (compared to the rest of the BC journey).

4. It's fast and easy. Five minutes and treatment is over. No work required on my part; I just lay there.

3. You meet other people in the waiting room that are in the same (or a similar) boat and strike up conversation. You may even make a friend.
Skull and crossbones tatt.

2. Just the name makes it sound like I'm doing something tough. 

1. You can precisely target problem areas without damaging surrounding tissue/organs.

4 comments:

Linda said...

You're awesome Laura Jean!

Linda said...

You're awesome Laura Jean!

Amber said...

Very cute! So glad it's done!!! Time to celebrate! Amber

Laura said...

Aww...yeah! Feels good to have that checked off. Amber - celebrated by eating a muy delicioso cupcake-o!