November 21, 2011

Jeney's Cut

It's been a while since someone cut their hair to look like mine. No surprise there, especially with winter approaching. However, someone did something super specialrecently  that I'd like to share.

Jeney is Adam's girlfriend. Adam is my brother. You've met her before on this blog. In case you missed it, meet Jeney again:

Hello, Jeney!

Jeney grew her hair out extra long so she could donate it to Locks of Love.
Snip, snip!

I believe I'm familiar with the feeling she was having in this picture:
Yes, was too late to change your mind.
It's temporary. And yours is for a great cause!

Isn't she cute? I think the new hairdo is brilliant on her.

Thank you, Jeney, for donating in my honor. I know a person is waiting out there who will be appreciative to receive your locks. Your hair was (and is!) beautiful.

No comments: