November 8, 2011

The Mystery Snowblower

Me snowblowing last year.
Won't be doing any of that this year!
The other day, Joshua left for an early appointment. It was snowing when he left. Mom soon came over to help me bathe and get dressed - it was still snowing then. Getting me "ready" in the morning is quite a lengthy process so we close the bathroom door and turn on the space heater to help us be more comfortable.

Thanks to an unidentified neighbor, when mom and I left for an appointment a while later, the ENTIRE driveway, sidewalks, and patio had been cleared! We're talking at least 6-8" of snow removal! I'm still not sure who did it, but thank you so much for the help.

7 comments:

~ AKJ ~ said...

This just made my day. It makes my heart happy that not only those who know and love you are rallying around you, but the folks you don't even know who see and understand are there for you too.

Anonymous said...

What a lot of work and an enormous expression of genuine neighborliness! You are most fortunate to be surrounded by such fine folks.

Thank you, Un-identified Neighbor!

Anonymous said...

That is Awesome!

Amber said...

What a kind neighbor! How wonderful!

Vickie Aversman said...

Blessings on your unidentified neighbor! Restores faith in humanity. This didn't happen by accident. There are angels all around. I continue to keep you in my prayers.

Mandi said...

Look at you go plowing your yard, last year. You'll be doing that again in no time!! May peace be with you during this recovery time. You're in my thoughts...you amazing, strong woman.

Hugs,
Mandi

Laura said...

We are so fortunate to live in a neighborhood (or at least on a street) where people CARE about each other. So uplifting when unexpected good things occur.

I am thankful for the angels among us.