November 29, 2011

Boob-berry Bars, Anyone? (It's Chocolate!)

There's a small local business by the name of The Chocolate Therapist in Littleton, Colorado. According to their own literature in the store and on their web site, their chocolate is "handcrafted using all-natural chocolate and health-enhancing ingredients like nuts, spices, organic flavoring oils and dried berries."

When I "graduated" from chemo, my massage therapist gave me an encouraging card and a bag of their 72% dark chocolate couvertures. Boy, what a treat! I hadn't had any chocolate since the end of May! They melted in my mouth and I savored every last one.

So thought I'd do a little plug in case there are folks out there who like chocolate (they have all kinds, not just dark, fyi) and are looking for quality chocolate. The owner, Julie, has a promotion going until the end of the year: for every Boob-berry bar sold, $1 will be donated to breast cancer research.


The Chocolate Therapist
303-795-7913
2560 West Main Street
Littleton, CO 80120

2 comments:

Linda said...

I can verify that this chocolate is simply fantastic - a real mood booster - thus more reason to visit historic downtown Littleton !

Laura said...

Yeah - what she said (above). :)