December 1, 2011

Top 5: Why Removing Your Breast Tissue can be a Good Thing

This list is a harder one. I'm limiting it to 5...for obvious reasons at this point. I'll go back to 10 in the future, though.

I also thought it would be more appropriate to make these Top 10 lists more in line with the way David Letterman used to do his. Starting with this one (if I can remember to do so), I'm doing the countdown in reverse...with number 1 being the uber top of the list (even though it's visually at the bottom).

5. They were in the way sometimes, anyhow. Especially while jogging and jumping in Zumba.
4. Makes for interesting conversation. (groan)
3. No bra wearing. At all.
2. No mid-waist sagging in my future-ever!
1. The boobs (and lymph nodes) that were trying to kill me are OUTTA HERE!

No comments: