August 29, 2011

Just Putting it Out There

This morning brings MRI appointment #2. This is the first MRI I've had done since beginning chemotherapy. I'm hoping for and thinking of great results...that the cancer is slowing/stopping metabolic activity. (Especially since the ultrasound did not show it shrinking at all.)

So...please put it out to the universe, your higher power, general thought process, or whatever that the results from this MRI will be in my favor. After all, I've been working hard to go with the flow of the effects of chemo to help eradicate this stuff - or at least give me a good head start in the fight! :)

We should know the results in 1-2 days. We'll be sure to share them here.

5 comments:

~ AKJ ~ said...

Thinking of you!! ~Ashley

Nina Johnson said...

Sending lots of positive vibes from Nebraska!!

Amber said...

Thanks for the update. Hope it went well. Thinking of you today! I'll be anxious to hear the results. XOXO Am

Monica said...

I have a good feeling about your MRI results!! Here's lots of well wishes and good vibes from Seattle!!

Mandi George said...

You're gonna ROCK this MRI, I know it! Thank you for keeping us all updated. You're in my thoughts!