October 23, 2011

Hanging On

Although my leg hair is (slowly) growing again, I've been losing more hair elsewhere. And I've been told to expect to lose every last remaining one one in the coming weeks. But I'm okay with that. Really. There are worse things than no hair! :)

So here are some close-up pictures of what my eyebrows and eyelashes look like this week. Click on the pictures if you'd like to see them enlarged.

I've got four eyelashes hanging on to the bottom.
But who's counting?

Thank goodness for eyebrow pencils.
And thank goodness for the ones hanging on -
they give me a template to work with.

The other eyebrow/eyelashes.

Gettin' pretty bare.
Some people wanna stare.
'Cause I don't have much hair.
And it's not because of Nair.
But I don't care.
In my future, it'll all be there.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I bet they will come back with a vengeance! Thinking of you this week. Hugs, Am

Linda said...

No matter how many eyelashes are gone or are left -- you are beautiful -- inside and out !