October 7, 2011

A Helpful Reminder

A pre-weekend post for you all. Today I enjoyed a swim (short, but good) at a local rec center. I'm feeling better each day and find it nice to not have to do a countdown to next Tuesday (usual chemo date) - something I've been doing for several months! Yay for things like that during this experience.

I enjoy seeing this poster each day as I pass through the kitchen and entryway. It's a good reminder.

"Please be responsible for the energy you bring into this home."
~ Jill Bolte Taylor

The message resonates within me.
Sarah, her daughter, and her son made this canvas art.
(Along with a few others, I hear.) Thanks, guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The canvas art message is one we should all be mindful about. Thanks to the people who made it for their creative eloquence.