February 14, 2012

Go Cisplatin!

Really wanted to share part of an email I received the morning of my first Cisplatin infusion. I hope you all see the humor in it, too. I loved it!
Thank you, Sarah.

------------
A little "Go Greased Lightning" parady came to mind this morning--sorry, but I just had to go with it ; )

Go Cisplatin, you really know how to kill all the cells.
(Cisplatin, go Cisplatin!)
Go Cisplatin, you really know how to do that well.
(Cisplatin, go Cisplatin!)
Your body's clean,
(uh-huh)
The cells will scream!
(uh-huh)
Cisplatin...Cisplatin...Cisplatin...Cisplatin...
Cisplatin...Cisplatin...Cisplatin...Cipslatin...
Cisplaaattttiinnn!
-----------

For those of you that are a little...uh...rusty on lyrics or cadence of the song, here's a good reference for you:


No comments: