February 3, 2012

A Big Thank You!

Juli has the cowgirl spirit!
I don't know how she does all she does for herself and others.
Today is a cold, snowy day in Colorado. Today's forecast is for 6-10 inches of snow; I think we've already hit that mark. Tonight, another 3-7 inches is expected.

As I began to make breakfast, I thought I heard a snowplow coming down the street, only the sound kept getting louder and louder. Turns out it was Juli, one of our neighbors, snowblowing our driveway!

We continue to be amazed at the way people have rallied to help us. Juli is yet another great example. I'm not able to shovel, nor am I supposed to use the snowblower, so thank you so much for the needed and appreciated assistance!

That's some deep snow. And it just keeps on comin'.

4 comments:

Heidi Tober said...

Iam Glad to hear that Juli, helped you out it is always good to have neighbors like that...We are so lucky this time sunny and 54...You my dear stay strong,and our prayers are with both of you...Hope the snow stops soon..
(((hugs))) Heidi

Vickie Aversman said...

You cannot put a price on the goodness in peoples' hearts. Friends who will come to you in your time of need..are friends indeed! Stay warm and enjoy your snow!

Amber said...

What a wonderful neighbor! How nice of her! Stay warm and enjoy the snow. Am

Laura said...

We are fortunate in that we've got supportive neighbors all around us. What a difference it makes! One neighbor drove me to one of my "fill" appointments-! A brave woman, that one.