September 16, 2011

Friday Date Night

A hot couple!
Last Friday, we went to see Les Misérables in Denver. It was a fun night! We bought the tickets way back in early March of this year. We weren't sure if I'd be up for going once the chemo schedule was laid out; however, we were fortunate in that the tickets were for a performance during my second week post-chemo (a good week, usually) - so we went for it!

It was grand. And I felt like a million bucks going out with Joshua. My wig and makeup "disguise" helped me easily blend into all the other folks there.

Interesting: I even got a comment on my cute haircut and my shiny, healthy hair when in line for the ladies' room. Ha! (And yes, I admitted that it wasn't my hair.)

Dressin' up and goin' out.

10 comments:

~ AKJ ~ said...

Further proving that you look AMAZING with every hairstyle/look you try. Seriously!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful couple indeed! Lookin' sharp. And I would have also complimented your "hair". Very natural looking and beautiful on you.

Laura Bee said...

Love the hair, outfit, and the big smile most of all!

Vickie Aversman said...

Y'all look so cute together! Glad you had such a good time. That hairdo does look good on you.

Amber said...

You look so beautiful! What a cute wig! What an adorable couple! I'm so glad you got to go to Les Mis. It's my favorite production! I bet it was the same one that just came through Portland. So glad you got to go! Am

mandi said...

Whoo hoo! Who's that pretty girl? I'm talkin' about the one that is gorgeous on the inside!! Yea you! :)

Mandi
Seattle, WA

miyako said...

You look amazing. So beautiful! I love the way you look with the wig. Dashing!!! And you and Josh are smashing couple together.

Rachel said...

My goodness, could you two be any more adorable, handsome, beautiful, in love, and all together lovely! If I were English I would say you both look smashing!

Laura said...

Gee, thanks for all the positive comments you all! I'm blushing... (and Joshua is, too, probably).

Jennifer Chesney said...

You both radiate SO much love!
Thank you for sharing your difficult times with us. It makes us all appreciate who and what we have in our lives.
Oh yeah, and you look hot too!