July 6, 2011

Aaron's Cut

Aaron is one of my cousins. He's working over in Afghanistan right now. This must have made for a fun diversion during the work day over there.

Aaron before.
Not bad, right? Normal looking guy...blonde, muscular, the signature black t-shirt. Yep, he's cool.

Aaron with his Pro MMA hairdo.
Now why didn't I think of that? It probably wouldn't have looked as cool anyway. Neat, I can't tell if you have just 3 hair rows or 5. Maybe those are just your sunglasses just above the ears? Hmm... You know, it really would have balanced things out well had you shaved your beard to match. You'd look like face with hair sun rays all around.

Aaron after.
Now that's what I call good photo journaling. Good job! Aaron, be sure to wear sunscreen. Or a hat. Or turban. No, ok...maybe not a turban, but...you know. Nice way to go bald with FLAIR, Aaron! Have you done this before? 

8 comments:

Jeney said...

Um...awesome!

Laura, you're an inspiration!!

Laura Bee said...

OK, the comical writing continues...hair sun rays! Laughing up here in Seattle.

Anonymous said...

You and your "cousin" Aaron
surely much have beautiful mothers
and fathers.

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous1... How totally insightful re the parental lineage!

Anonymous2

Laura said...

Anonymous 1 and 2: are you from the same family? NO fair! (And if not, you're still full of it.)

Sandy said...

Ok - I have been out of internet for 5 days and I can say I am NOT one of the "anonymous," however...I do think he is very handsome! :) I love the sign too! Way to go Aaron...from "fa-fa away!" Laura - I know you are enjoying, as we are, hearing and seeing your awesome support team! :) LOVE YOU! Aunt Sandy

Adam said...

Gonna take a wild guess that A1 and A2 are the same person, writing from somewhere high in the Rockies...

Laura said...

LB: Tee-hee-hee...thanks!

Love the back and forth commenting - comments in general are SUPER to receive and digest. :)