July 5, 2011

Getting Ready for #2!

Thought I'd post a little ditty (I use that term loosely) before heading into the oncologist's office for treatment number two. I'm looking forward to this one - I've started having some pangs of pain like I was having when all this started and that's making me think: it's time to knock those cells DOWN again!! I'm ready.

This past week has been fantastic. I've felt 100% normal. Completed a hard cardio workout with mom one day, went on a 6+mile walk another, various other activities...it's all good.

My goal between this treatment and my next, if I recover like I'm expecting, is to at least jog 1 mile or go swimming. Time to bump it up a little! But I'll wade slowly through the fatigue first.

Enjoy the sound byte. :)

5 comments:

Gerda said...

You're amazing! And now this song will be stuck in my head all day ... a good thing!

Love you both!

Sarah said...

I had no idea you were such a ham--hee hee! Does anyone know all the words to that song? I agree with Gerda, you are amazing! Hope you have a nice, relaxing day ahead of you.

Laura Bee said...

Ok, first of all that pic of you and Joshua is too cute! Second, karaoke + a tinge of southern accent. When you started it, I had no idea this blog would be so funny! (Love Tom Jones! - Are you taking requests? Next time please do 'What's New Pussycat.')

Rachel said...

Seriously Laura Loo, you Rock!

Laura said...

Sarah: Really? Sure you did!

LB: Karaoke could be dangerous (and funny). Thanks for the request; we'll see...