July 1, 2011

Eddie's Cut

Eddie: thank you! Still looking just as handsomely shaved as you did in 1960. Here's some background, folks: Eddie is my father-in-law. He's a guy with great group spirit; check out his story:


"This picture was taken on July 14, 1960 at Fort Derussy in Waikiki, Hawaii. It was the day I was inducted in the military. The only other time my hair was this short was at birth and the day of my injunction."

"Now it’s June 29, 2011. Almost 51 years later, same weird look, just a little bit older, like the guy from Elm Street. How is it that when you lost your hair you look beautiful, the Demi Moore look as your aunt Sandy said? You can see that Sushi is there to support you as well with her bright pink scarf. I had to have her included in the photo to enhance my looks. What a dawg."
I do NOT agree that you look like any type of guy from Elm Street, Eddie! I think it's a throwback look. Perhaps it'll look a bit better with a Hawaiian shirt and a lei? You and Sushi look great and it's awesome you're sporting pink. My new - somewhat forced - favorite color. (Please don't go overboard on the pink thing, folks.) Thanks again for showing your support!

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

To day Eddie toped him self wearing one of my Orange vests over his head a look a like Dalai Lama. We now have Kojak and Dalai Lama. Adam your next.I just look the same only now with weird red and spiked hair

Have a nice weekend, I will have a glas of wine and wishing you guys were here with us. Zum Wohl